The Tiger Rug by Angela Rossi
Add a wild touch to your room decor with the tiger rug, styled elegantly in his black suit and bow-tie this tiger print rug is a striking design ideal for a large room setting. The deep blue hues and metallic silvers on the circular rug offer versatility in the colour scheme that surrounds it.
This tufted Tiger Rug measures 200 x 200 diameter (also available as rubber backed 150 cm diameter) by designer Angela Rossi definitely makes a surreal yet at the same time classic design statement, adding a cool elegant touch to the floor of a living or a bedroom.
Each tufted rug is machine woven and digitally printed with the creators vintage design using the same technology as modern carpets in order to ensure the highest consistency and quality.
This medium soft pile rug gives a good mix of luxury comfort and practicality for both commercial designer applications such as open areas, restaurants as well as the domestic living spaces.
SPECIFICATION - TUFTED RUG
- Dimensions: 200 cm diameter
- Thickness: 8 mm
- Type: Cut pile - saxony
- Made in England
- Edging: Dark grey edging
- Suitable for commercial use and residential (CL33 heavy contract/domestic)
- Digitally printed tufted polyamide rug
- Material composition: Surface 100% nylon 6 twisting yarn / 2 ply
- Backing: 100% cotton backs with anti-slip effects
- Fire rating EN 13501-1
SPECIFICATION - RUBBER BACKED RUG
- Dimensions: 150 cm diameter
- Thickness: 2mm
- Made in England
- Suitable for high traffic areas
- Rubber backed
- Non slip Rubber back with digitally printed fabric top
- Material: 87% Nitrile Rubber 13% Polyester
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- BS 4790 Classified as being low radius of effects of ignition, BS EN13501-1:2002 Classified as Dfl-s1
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Tufted Rug: We recommend using a vacuum cleaner on the rug regularly. Not suitable for machine washing.
Rubber Backed Rug: Machine washable - Tumble Dry/Extract 15 mins at 60°C, Alternatively the rug may be line dried. Recommended detergent Between pH7.0 (Neutral) and pH9.0 (Maximum) is used.
Delivery approx. 3 days